Our fiddle bow style Bread & Bagel Slicer is the best knife for slicing all kinds of breads. This knife will slice easily through all kinds of breads including crusty sourdough, bagels, rolls and even bread warm from the oven or bread machine. A must have tool for every bread baker!
- High Carbon Steel Blade is double-ground and serrated.
- The blade is ultra-thin allowing it to slice easily through the bread.
- Our wooden handle is bowed (bent in slightly) to attach the blade. This makes the blade very taut so that it will not flex when slicing.
- Select from RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED
- Choose from 5 finishes.
- Sealed with a food-safe clear lacquer to protect the wood
- Hand wash and dry after every use to maintain the edge of the blade
- Packaged in a clear plastic sleeve for safe and easy storage.
We use the same blade for our Bread Slicer that is used on industrial bread slicing machines to make a bread knife the slices easily and cleanly through all kinds of bread.
The blade is high-cargon steel, double-ground and serrated and very thin. These qualities allow the blade to slice easily through bread with simply a gentle sawing motion.
ADD A MATCHING OVEN RACK PUSH-PULL FOR ONLY $4.95!
Bread and Bagel Slicer - Cherry Finish (Fiddle Bow Style Knife)
The handle is made from solid Oregon Red Alder a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the Pacific Northwest.
Cuts thick or thin slices, bagels & rolls.
Comes packaged in a clear pvc box to protect the slicer and fingers when storing.
Slicer Dimensions: 16" x 2.25" x .625"
Blade Cutting Length: 8.5"
Blade Description: Stainless Steel, Double-Ground, Deep Serrations.
Solid Hardwood Handle has a Clear Lacquer Finish
This item ships within 1 -3 business days via USPS 1st Class to arrive in 3 - 5 days.