Our Bread & Bagel Slicer is the best fiddle bow style knife for slicing all kinds of breads. This knife will slice easily through everything from crusty sourdough to soft breads. It will even slice easily through bread warm from the oven or bread machine without crushing or mangling it. A must have tool for every bread baker!
- High Carbon Steel Blade is double-ground and serrated.
- Maple Finish.
- The blade is ultra-thin allowing it to slice easily through the bread.
- Our wooden handle is bowed (bent in slightly) to attach the blade. This makes the blade very taut so that it will not flex when slicing.
- Select RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED
- Choose from 5 finishes.
- Sealed with a food-safe clear lacquer to protect the wood
- Hand wash and dry after every use to maintain the edge of the blade
- Packaged in a clear plastic sleeve for safe and easy storage.
We use the same blade for our Bread Slicer that is used for industrial bread slicing. This blade is specifically designed for slicing bread.
The blade is high-carbon steel, double-ground and serrated and very thin. These qualities allow the blade to slice easily through bread with simply a gentle sawing motion.
ADD A MATCHING OVEN RACK PUSH-PULL FOR ONLY $4.95!
Bread and Bagel Slicer - Maple Finish (Fiddle Bow Style Knife)
The handle is made from solid Oregon Red Alder a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the Pacific Northwest. We offer the Bread Slicer in natural Alder and we also offer them stained for a variety of finishes. The blade is made of stainless steel, double-ground and serrated and it is gaurenteed to never need sharpening.
It is the best knife for slicing all kinds of breads including crusty sourdough and bread warm from the oven or bread machine.
Cuts thick or thin slices, bagels & rolls.
Comes packaged in a retail box for easy gift giving.
Slicer Dimensions: 16" x 2.25" x .625"
Blade Cutting Length: 8.5"
Blade Description: Stainless Steel, Double-Ground, Deep Serrations.
Solid Hardwood Handle has a Clear Lacquer Finish
This item ships within 1 - 3 business days via USPS 1st Class to arrive in 3 - 5 days.